Digital Marketing Manager
- Category: Marketing
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes - Hybrid
Responsible for the planning, co-ordination, implementation, and management of digital marketing activities for all brands on Company online communication platforms including website, social and database, to drive physical and mental availability whilst creating engagement of key strategic brand initiatives to support business growth targets.
This role is responsible for execution of digital marketing within brand guidelines and EIMEA Digital strategy, working in collaboration with Head of Marketing UK & Ireland and Digital Marketing Manager EIMEA.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Collaborates with brand teams and EIMEA digital strategists in ideation and implementation of digital marketing initiatives (e.g., campaigns, promotions, content calendar, database, etc.) on Social, Customer & E-Commerce sites to promote brand-building activities.
• Responsible for digital marketing execution to ensure defined brand story and marketing campaigns are implemented online and via customer omni-channel digital touch points, in collaboration with brand team.
• Collaborates with brand marketing, and third-party agencies on development of content strategy and tactical plans including briefing and approval of digital marketing assets and content.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the UK brand websites, delivering against the EIMEA Digital KPI’s in terms of site performance including increasing site traffic, updating, and improving content, SEO, key words, Backlinks etc.
• Responsible for the development, distribution/publication of content and other digital assets (product imagery, product specs, videos, long and short product descriptions, social media sample content, SEO keywords, etc.) to improve mental availability and support online selling of products on Company, online retailer’s/distributor’s E-Commerce websites and Social Media platforms.
• Responds to posts and end user feedback in relation to activity and product queries created online.
• Proactively leads, collaborates, contributes, and monitors budgets, forecasts, plans, programs, measures of success, and ROI relative to digital marketing.
• Responsible for coordination of contracted third-party sellers and management of Digital marketing agencies.
• Regular liaison with US and EIMEA Digital Marketing Team to share best practice and ensure consistent way of working.
• Conducts competitor online audits to determine key initiatives and areas of effectiveness with ideas on how to exploit across WDFC brands to improve effectiveness.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
• Experience planning and executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Advanced understanding of Digital solutions, including web development, SEO, mobile, and analytics
• Experience working with diverse Digital publishing, creative and analytical tools.
• Proven track record in developing digital campaigns and E-Commerce promotions and programs
• Budget management experience
• Internal and external Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Project management experience
• Experience working effectively within cross-functional teams.
• Agency/vendor management experience
Degree in Digital Marketing (University or College of higer education).
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provides you protection, security, and peace of mind. We offer life-enhancing health, wellness, and financial programs, including profit incentive rewards, helathcare, generous pension contributions. In addition, we want you to recharge and take time off, so enjoy short-day Fridays, paid holidays, and an additional paid week off between Christmas and the new year to spend with family and friends!
WD-40 Company is a global company with its head office for Europe based in Milton Keynes. Our new facilities include a private onsite Gym in the center of Milton Keynes, just a short walk from the train station.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
• We value doing the right thing.
• We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
• We value making it better than it is today.
• We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
• We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
• We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.