Data Insights Sales Analyst
- Category: Sales
- Country: United States
- Location: US Remote
We are seeking a talented E-Commerce Analyst to join our team with a focus on e-commerce, particularly on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca. The E-Commerce Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing key metrics and providing data-driven and actionable e-commerce insights to support the development and maintenance of our strategic plans. If you have a passion for e-commerce and enjoy working in an innovative and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This position has the flexibility of working fully remote from a home office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze account performance and develop monthly reporting on key KPIs (Amazon, Pure Play, etc.) with recommendations including sell-through, forecast, financial impacts, competitive analysis, promotional performance analysis and trend identification to achieve the strategic plan.
- Collaborate with leaders in the development, communication and implementation of the U.S. Strategic vision, goals, and plans to achieve EBITDA and sales goals.
- Deliver strategic, analytical, e-commerce-focused insights across multiple sources of data to independently define the broad overarching opportunities that translate into the maintenance, activation, and execution of e-commerce 18-month, and 3- to 5-year plans and strategies.
- Lead the development of e-commerce business performance scorecards with actionable insights and ad hoc analysis to educate and influence key business stakeholders across the organization and optimize investment and e-commerce growth.
- Establish e-commerce KPIs for monthly reporting and data analysis, including monitoring competitive activity.
- Analyze vendor portal and 3rd party tech data for the purposes of planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial impact, and trend identification.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to be the expert on WD-40 item configurations, item changes, UPC revisions, and product dimensions.
- Apply operational precision and leverage analytics to make sound, data-driven decisions, and fact-based recommendations to the Amazon and pure play Sales Team.
- Develop and communicate to the company and customer on an agreed cadence, identifying pure play customer and WD-40 forecast accuracy, solves for in-stock challenges, chargeback violations, ordering accuracy, and recommend tactics to put in place to eliminate issues.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team and Sales Team to identify the projected volume of proposed new items and establish priority ranking.
- Track new launches from inbound PO to site enablement, monitor sales, and make forecast recommendations as necessary.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Bachelor's degree in business, with an emphasis in data analytics, marketing, Computer Science, or related field required. .
- 5-7 years of successful sales and marketing analytics, in CPG or Agency side relevant to e-Retail/CPG.
- Experience working with Amazon highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience providing strategic thought leadership related to e-commerce in translating data concepts to related stakeholders in the business.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams such as marketing and sales.
- Strong and comprehensive analytical and data interpretation skills and experience (syndicated point-of-sale and internal account-specific consumption data)
$94600 – $153700 / year includes base salary plus 10% - 15% profit-sharing contribution to your retirement account. Salary is determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data
- Medical insurance, 80-95% company-paid premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401K match
- Annual cash incentive rewards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short-day Fridays
- Paid holidays, including winter shut down
At WD-40 Company, we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our "why" is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do.
Why You Should Apply
- Learning-based culture that supports the growth and development of all tribe members
- Strong values aligned culture whose #1 strategic driver is to build a business for the future that we will be proud to hand down to the next generation
- Over 93.3% employee engagement as of January 2022 global employee survey
- A culture where 93% of the tribe report experience a sense of belonging
- Voted Most Democratic Workplace and certified WorldBlu Freedom Centered Workplace
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search! #WD40TribalLife #PositiveLastingMemories