Quality Assurance Manager EIMEA
- Category: Quality
- Country: United Kingdom
- Location: Milton Keynes - Hybrid
Reporting into the EIMEA QUality Director, the role
lements and co-ordinates robust QA protocols, processes and systems including integration of both new and existing processes to ensure that agreed quality standards for the development and production of new and existing product ranges are met.
Provides technical advice and guidance to the Quality Director EIMEA in the application of our QA Programme.
Ensures consistency and efficiency in our global QA business practices through assessment, implementation and adaption of global QA principles including contributing suggestions for improvement.
Ensures integrity and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
· Providing ongoing regional and occasional global Quality engineering management for quality functions to include quality engineering, supplier management, filler management, quality management systems, regulatory, quality engineering, legal, strategy, analytics & systems.
· Design, delivery, training and maintenance of Quality methodologies, principles, and best practices to minimize risk.
- Identification, attainment, and allocation of required resources.
What You’ll Be Doing
Coach, build and maintain a highly effective quality team in collaboration with the Quality Director EIMEA.
· Demonstrate servant leadership in the attainment of corporate, department and personal goals through developing and leading a highly effective team.
· Live the Company’s stated Values and Code of Conduct that others can emulate.
· Provide ongoing coaching/training, experiential learning, and talent development plans to optimize performance outcomes, growth, and engagement.
· Identify and provide necessary resources and information to overcome barriers to success and accomplish goals.
Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated company values/code of conduct and acting in congruence to company strategies and priorities.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- 5- 10 years’ experience of leading a QA function in manufacturing or chemical industry.
- Experience of working independently and in a matrix management environment with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing and coaching others, allocation, and prioritization of activities.
- Experience in working in organizations with an outsourced business model is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, physical sciences, or engineering required or equivalent technical expertise. Master’s Degree in either a technical, business, or behavioral science field, preferred.
- Education or training in financial aspects of quality functions, budgeting, and cost control.
- Ongoing professional education in QA methods and systems.
- Lean Six Sigma qualifications, desirable.
- Specific training and education in experimental design and inferential statistics.
- Prior aerosol experience in manufacturing of consumer-packaged goods is preferred.
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package provides you protection, security, and peace of mind. We offer life-enhancing health, wellness, and financial programs, including profit incentive rewards, helathcare, generous pension contributions. In addition, we want you to recharge and take time off, so enjoy short-day Fridays, paid holidays, and an additional paid week off between Christmas and the new year to spend with family and friends!
WD-40 Company is a global company with its head office for Europe based in Milton Keynes. Our new facilities include a private onsite Gym in the center of Milton Keynes, just a short walk from the train station.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple - we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values.
Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
Do You Align With Our Values?
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.